Author Topic: Best value I have had so far in Lloyds auctions,how about you?  (Read 1484 times)

Offline deb/art

• View Profile
In the Santa Fe Moving and Storage auction, we were able to purchase 3  hotel armoires (closets) for $20 each which my husband converted to cabinets for me ! That was pretty cool, carpenters have a real problem  right now with the economy the way it is.  I also was lucky enough to win an antique table that I LOVE. Thanks Lloyd  for all your hard work.

Offline 0505

• View Profile
Re: Best value I have had so far in Lloyds auctions,how about you?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 09:56:20 AM »
This wasn't my best value but thought it was a pretty cool find tho. So. I was carrying this nice antique like cushioned chair I got for something like $30 and the cushion fell off into the dirt in the process. I got mad said some curse words and looked down to get the cushion out the dirt. As I looked down I noticed there was 20$ bills laying all over the floor and ended up being $200 bucks under the cushion the whole time. Then later sold the chair for $100 so ended up 10x my money making $300 off $30. It was from the carriage auction so if you got any items still from there might want to do lil search on those just in case.